Nieuw: IE11/MS Edge, HTML5, CSS3, Win10
Een blik op wat er in de IE technowereld aan het gebeuren is:
Twitter: Microsoft Edge
Twitter: Windows 10
- Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:00:00 +0000: Surface Dial for Dev's - Channel 9
Since we're doing something like a Surface Dial Theme week, thought I'd close out the week with this guidance from the Windows Dev Center on the Surface Dial
Windows Wheel devices, such as the Surface Dial, are a new category of input device that enable a host of compelling and unique user interaction experiences for Windows and Windows apps.
In this topic, we refer specifically to Surface Dial interactions, but the info is applicable to all Windows Wheel devices
With a form factor based on a rotate action (or gesture), the Surface Dial is intended as a secondary, multi-modal input device that complements input from a primary device. In most cases, the device is manipulated by a user's non-dominant hand while performing a task with their dominant hand (such as inking with a pen). It is not designed for precision pointer input (like touch, pen, or mouse). +
The Surface Dial also supports both a press and hold action and a click action. Press and hold has a single function: display a menu of commands. If the menu is active, the rotate and click input is processed by the menu. Otherwise, the input is passed to your app for processing.
As previously mentioned, the default Surface Dial menu is pre-populated with a set of built-in tools covering a broad range of basic system features (system volume, system brightness, scroll, zoom, undo, and media control when the system detects ongoing audio or video playback). However, these default tools might not provide the functionality required by your app. +
In the following sections, we describe how to add a custom tool to the Surface Dial menu and specify which built-in tools are exposed.
As mentioned, the Surface Dial supports three gestures (press and hold, rotate, click) with corresponding default interactions.
This topic provides an overview of the Surface Dial input device with UX and developer guidance on how to customize the user experience for off-screen scenarios as well as on-screen scenarios when used with Surface Studio.
- RadialController class
- RadialControllerButtonClickedEventArgs class
- RadialControllerConfiguration class
- RadialControllerControlAcquiredEventArgs class
- RadialControllerMenu class
- RadialControllerMenuItem class
- RadialControllerRotationChangedEventArgs class
- RadialControllerScreenContact class
- RadialControllerScreenContactContinuedEventArgs class
- RadialControllerScreenContactStartedEventArgs class
- RadialControllerMenuKnownIcon enum
- RadialControllerSystemMenuItemKind enum +
- Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:00:00 +0000: Latest Windows 10 PCs with Windows Hello, and more! | This Week On Windows - Channel 9
This Week on Windows: We've got the Rebel Alliance, we're showing the latest Windows 10 PCs with Windows Hello, and we've got a scary good deal on Resident Evil 7. Specific topics covered this week include:
- Windows Hello PC round up
- Turbo Tax
- Resident Evil 7 sale
- Rogue One: A Star Wars story
- TV spotlight: The Americans
- Originals week – top picks for the weekend
- March madness app
- Did you know: Active hours
- Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:19:32 +0000: Telemetry for the Bot Framework | DevOps for the Bot Framework - Channel 9
In this session we cover telemetry and learning from users for bots built with the Microsoft Bot Framework.
[00:20] Bot Framework considerations for Telemetry
[03:38] DEMO - Telemetry in a Node.js bot
[07:27] DEMO - Telemetry in a .NET bot
[08:24] DEMO - Looking at the entries in the Azure Portal and the Application Insights Analytics dashboard
[11:37] DEMO - Bot Framework Dashboard sample
- State Bot sample with Unit and Functional Tests, Telemetry, ARM template, Build and Release definition
- Bot Dashboard sample
- Telemetry for the Brexit Bot blog post
- Microsoft Bot Framework
- Application Insights
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Thu, 23 Mar 2017 02:07:44 +0000: Introducing Spatial Audio Capabilities for Xbox and Windows | GDC 2017 - Channel 9
A key component of audio immersion is sound localization: sounds appearingto come from a specific position in space. In both virtual and augmented worlds,spatial perception can be a critical component to successful user interactions.This talk covers new capabilities of the Windows 10 Creators Update that enableconsistent and intuitive spatial implementations that span devices (headphonesand speakers), experiences, and technologies.
- Thu, 23 Mar 2017 02:03:54 +0000: Unveiling New Game Developer Opportunities with Xbox and Windows | GDC 2017 - Channel 9
Join Team Xbox at our opening kickoff for GDC talks. Learn how Xbox is expanding
and simplifying the ways game developers can get their titles onto Xbox One
consoles and Windows PCs. Get an overview of how Xbox is adding more
opportunity for game developers to engage customers across our ecosystem.
Hear the success stories of how games built through the ID@Xbox program
are being enjoyed by millions of players—some of the most inventive, creative,
and astonishing games ever to ship on Xbox One and Windows. Learn how you
and your game can be part of the future we're building for gamers and game
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:23:00 +0000: Download Windows 10 - latest version - Bing: windows 10
Download Windows 10 now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 97592 downloads this month. Download Windows 10 latest version for free
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:48:00 +0000: Set up email in Mail for Windows 10 - Outlook - Bing: windows 10
Once you log on to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account, that account is added to the Mail and Calendar apps. You can add that and many other email accounts to the ...
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 04:31:00 +0000: Windows 10 for Home, Students and Office Professionals. - Bing: windows 10
Windows 10 is better than ever. Buy Windows 10 for Home, Students and Professionals. Free shipping and free returns on all orders, every day.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:58:00 +0000: Windows 10: The Next Chapter - Bing: windows 10
Windows 10 is the first step to an era of more personal computing. This vision framed our work on Windows 10, where we are moving Windows from its heritage of ...
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:25:00 +0000: Gaming on Windows 10 | Xbox - Bing: windows 10
The best Windows ever for gaming. Gaming just got even better with Windows 10. Not only do your existing games work great, but now you can also play great new Xbox ...
Bing: Microsoft Edge
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:10:00 +0000: Microsoft Edge help - Bing: microsoft edge
Get help with your questions about using Microsoft Edge with our how-to articles, tutorials, and support content.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:14:00 +0000: Microsoft Edge - Download.com - Bing: microsoft edge
In Windows 10, Microsoft is replacing the Internet Explorer web browser with Microsoft Edge, which comes with an overhauled interface -- and eventually,
- Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:59:00 +0000: Microsoft Edge - Download - Bing: microsoft edge
Microsoft Edge , free and safe download. Microsoft Edge latest version: Microsoft's new browser aims to usher in new era of web browsing. New operating system, new ...
- Sun, 19 Mar 2017 05:45:00 +0000: Get to know Microsoft Edge - Bing: microsoft edge
Learn about Microsoft Edge—the new web browser for Windows 10 that lets you write on the web and read without distractions, among other things.
- Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:24:00 +0000: Microsoft Edge - Wikipedia - Bing: microsoft edge
Microsoft Edge (codename "Spartan") is a web browser developed by Microsoft and included in Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and Xbox One, replacing Internet ...
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:37:00 +0000: HTML5 - Wikipedia - Bing: html5
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and current version of the HTML standard.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:11:00 +0000: HTML5test - How well does your browser support HTML5? - Bing: html5
HTML5test how well does your browser support HTML5? Your browser; Other browser s; ... Please note that the HTML5 test is not affiliated with the W3C or the HTML5 ...
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:21:00 +0000: HTML5test - How well does your browser support HTML5? - Bing: html5
An online tool to see how well the browser used supports the standard. Uses a point scoring system and includes comparison tables.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 00:36:00 +0000: HTML5 (Windows) - msdn.microsoft.com - Bing: html5
Support for several features defined in the HTML5 Working Draft specification began with Windows Internet Explorer 8 and was extended in Windows Internet Explorer 9.
- Sun, 19 Mar 2017 02:24:00 +0000: HTML5 – Web developer guides | MDN - Bing: html5
HTML5 is the latest evolution of the standard that defines HTML. The term represents two different concepts: It is a new version of the language HTML, with new ...
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:41:00 +0000: Cascading Style Sheets - Wikipedia - Bing: css3
Because CSS3 split the CSS language's definition into modules, the modules have been allowed to level independently.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:51:00 +0000: CSS Tutorial - W3 Schools - Bing: css3
CSS3 CSS3 Introduction CSS3 Rounded Corners CSS3 Border Images CSS3 Backgrounds CSS3 Colors CSS3 Gradients CSS3 Shadows CSS3 Text CSS3 Fonts CSS3 2D Transforms CSS3 ...
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 02:09:00 +0000: What Is CSS3? Cascading Style Sheets Level 3 - Bing: css3
CSS 3 is the modularization of Cascading Style Sheets to allow additions to the specification as well as limit the properties used in a given situation. With a ...
- Sat, 18 Mar 2017 09:35:00 +0000: Cascading Style Sheets - Bing: css3
Cascading Style Sheets home page. What is CSS? Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a simple mechanism for adding style (e.g., fonts, colors, spacing) to Web documents.
- Sat, 18 Mar 2017 02:18:00 +0000: CSS3 Previews - CSS3 . Info - Bing: css3
Many exciting new functions and features are being thought up for CSS3. We will try and showcase some of them on this page, when they get implemented in either ...
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:20:00 +0000: [Beta] Win86emu: Running x86 apps on WinRT d… | Windows 8 ... - Bing: WinRT
The project is abandoned. As I no longer own a Windows RT device and I'm not willing to use Windows RT anymore, unless Microsoft would make it more open (…
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:05:00 +0000: Caliburn.Micro: Xaml Made Easy - Home - Bing: WinRT
A small, yet powerful framework designed for WPF, Silverlight, WP7 and WinRT/Metro which supports architectures based on MVVM (Presentation Model), MVP and MVC.
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 04:02:00 +0000: Best Smartphones and Tablets March - 2017 - Bing: WinRT
Compare the latest Android, iOS and Windows RT mobile devices by performance and popularity.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:21:00 +0000: WinRT XAML Toolkit - Home - Bing: WinRT
A set of controls, extensions and helper classes for Windows Runtime XAML applications.
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:34:00 +0000: Windows Runtime - Wikipedia - Bing: WinRT
Windows Runtime; A component of Microsoft Windows; Details; Other names: WinRT: Type: Application programming interface: Included with: Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 ...