Nieuw: IE11/MS Edge, HTML5, CSS3, Win10
Een blik op wat er in de IE technowereld aan het gebeuren is:
Twitter: Microsoft Edge
Twitter: Windows 10
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:00:00 +0000: Assembly Load Debugger for Visual Studio 2017 - Channel 9
Today's extension from Mads Kristensen is one that I hope you'll never need, but if you do, it will come in REAL handy...
Shows what assemblies Visual Studio loads and what component caused it to load
Show the tool window
Go to View -> Other Windows -> Assembly Load Debugger to open the tool window.
Capturing assembly load events
Click the Capture button in the tool window to start capturing assembly load events. It will then start listing all the assemblies being loaded by Visual Studio.
Show the call stack from an assembly load
By clicking on any of the assembly names in the tool window will open a full call stack to help identify what component was responsible for loading the assembly.
Here's an example of what such a call stack could look like.
Check out the contribution guidelines if you want to contribute to this project.
For cloning and building this project yourself, make sure to install the Extensibility Tools 2015 extension for Visual Studio which enables some features used by this project.
And as always, he's open sourced it too! https://github.com/mlorbetske/VSAssemblyLoadDebugger
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:00:00 +0000: Last Week on Channel 9: February 13th - February 19th, 2017 - Channel 9
While most of the Channel 9 Studio Crew were flying around the world last week, we were still able to keep thing running, including an epic TWC9...
- TWC9: How TWC9 Should REALLY be Hosted...
This week on Channel 9, Nikola and Vlad get kicked out of the studio by some special guests who then discuss the week's top developer news, including; ...
- Episode 222: Azure Tools for Visual Studio Code with Brady Gaster
In this episode Chris Risner and Thiago Almeida are joined by Brady Gaster, Senior Program Manager focusing on Microsoft's technical documentation and the new docs.Microsoft.com site. Brady joins us to talk about an Azure Tools extension he's been working on for Visual Studio Code which enables developers to create and access Azure resources from within VS Code. ...
- Login with Facebook using Xamarin.Auth
Learn how to use Xamarin.Auth nuget package to : ...
- Extensibility in PowerApps
Karthik Bharathy joins Scott Hanselman to talk about extending the capability of PowerApps using Custom APIs. In this session, we will use PowerApps with Microsoft Cognitive Services API, a custom Image Upload API and the Camera control to build a cross platform app to detect the age, gender, smile of the user, similar to http://how-old.net. Karthik explains...
- Beth Massi - Happy Anniversary, .NET!
This week, we chat with Beth Massi about .NET's 15th anniversary. ...
- Behind the Scenes: How Microsoft and RockStep Built an IoT solution for Research Labs
RockStep Solutions creates world-class scientific data management tools for research. Its innovative software system – Climb - is designed to transform and modernize information management in a laboratory setting.
As research facilities have thousands of units to house animals, and these units need to be checked on a regular basis to ensure the conditions are within compliance, Microsoft joined RockStep to develop a multi-tenant IoT solution that...
- Azure Security Center - Just in Time VM Access
This video provides a pre-release view of a new feature in Azure Security Center - Just in Time VM Access. ...
- Halo Wars 2, Dr. Strange, and more
This Week on Windows: We're giving you tips and tricks to declutter your digital life, we've got Halo Wars 2 making its triumphant debut and we're keeping things Strange and undead in the Windows Store. Other topics covered on this week's episode include: ...
- New Delivery Plan Extension
In this episode, Donovan Brown is joined by Elliott Perry, who shows the new Delivery Plan extension in Visual Studio Team Services. He shows how to use the Delivery Plan and how we use it internally at Microsoft. ...
- Hitman and Azure v1
Hitman, by Io-Interactive (in short IOI), published by Square Enix, is a game about Agent 47, the world's greatest assassin. The Hitman franchise is 20 years old and in April 2016 IOI released the latest version of Hitman in the form of the world's first episodic AAA game. Meaning a game that will evolve over time, with features that might only be accessible if you are connected...
- Tips and Tricks when attending Conferences and Events
Making sure you get the most from time spent at events and conferences each entrepreneur needs to know he tips and tricks when networking, pitching their business and using social media to their benefit. ...
- Using Azure Functions to Keep a Site Online
In this Episode Martin and Martin look at a little hack to keep Website on the free tier Always on. ...
- The Xamarin Show 15: Appium Mobile Automation with Glenn Wester
This week James is joined by friend of the show Glenn Wester, Technical Solutions Professional at Microsoft, who talks to us about Appium-based automated mobile UI testing. There are many mobile automation frameworks to choose from when using Xamarin Test Cloud and we're proud to...
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Using Azure VM Agents
Arun Chandrasekhar, Program Manager for Azure DevOps OSS, returns to Azure Friday to talk with Donovan Brown about how to use Azure for CI with Jenkins. Arun talks about the new Azure VM Agents plugin (http://aka.ms/azjenkinsagents) his team has contributed so as to make this simple and scalable. ...
- Episode 61 - Hyper-V Operational Training Part 9
Welcome to our Seventh in a series of Hyper-V Operational Training. This training started prior to the release of Windows Server 2016. Most of it is based on current technology on Windows 2012 R2 however there is a ton of amazing content. In todays session we will focus on the Windows 2012 R2 Networking Stack including: ...
- Episode 60 - The Happy Clicker vs. Captain PowerShell
Welcome to Interview with an MVP Episode # 60. In this Episode had a great MVP Discussion with: ...
- Windows Developer Day Recap with Giorgio Sardo
We recap Windows developer day with Giorgio Sardo, including Hi-DPI improvements, Windows game mode, and a public roadmap tracker. We'll also answer the question - what is Windows sonic? ...
- Design Deep Dive
Let's review the app we talked about in the previous tutorials and share some more design considerations. Download the Powerpoint deck and the samples at the ...
- SQL Server in an Azure VM - What's New
It is a pleasure to have Luis Vargas back on the show to show us what's new with SQL Server in an Azure Virtual Machine since the last time he was here 10 months ago.
No slides and all demo as Luis first provides a quick overview of the available SQL Server offering in Azure Virtual Machines via Azure Marketplace. He shows all the different SQL Server VM images of versions and editions in the gallery, including SQL Server 2016 SP1 Express and Developer as well as SQL Server vNext on Red Hat Enterprise Linux! ...
- Tuesdays with Corey - All sorts of goodness with Managed Disks in Azure
Corey Sanders, Director of Program Management on the Microsoft Azure Compute team sits down with Chetan Agarwal from the Azure Compute team in order to get an update on the newly released Managed Disk feature...
- Happy Birthday .NET with Anders Hejlsberg
A few nights ago we got together with the Microsoft Alumni Network and threw a big .NET birthday bash with former .NET team members & rock stars. We caught up with Anders Hejlsberg, father of the C# language, to share some stories and thoughts on .NET and open source....
- Defrag Tools #174 - Security Baseline, Policy Analyzer and LGPO
In this episode of Defrag Tools, Andrew Richards and Chad Beeder are joined by Aaron Margosis. We talk about the Security Baseline for Windows 10. We also look at the Policy Analyzer and Local Group Policy Objects (LGPO) tools....
- Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO keynote address.
On October 3rd in the Convention Centre in Dublin we hosted the Microsoft Ireland Tech Gathering where we discussed the technology trends that are shaping the future of the IT industry and how Microsoft, our customers and partners are enabling digital transformation....
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 23:00:00 +0000: TWC9: How TWC9 Should REALLY be Hosted... | This Week On Channel 9 - Channel 9
This week on Channel 9, Nikola and Vlad get kicked out of the studio by some special guests who then discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:20] Follow @danielfe
- [02:10] Follow @briankel
- [03:04] Happy 15th Birthday .NET! [Beth Massi]
- [03:57] Welcoming Jon Galloway as the new Executive Director of the .NET Foundation [Martin Woodward]
- [04:56] Five things you didn't know about me
- [05:28] Martin is back in VSTS!
- [06:01] .NET Core Roadmap
- [07:07] Microsoft Build 2017 – come code with us [Scott Guthrie]
- [08:02] Join Us: Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event and 20th Anniversary [Julia Liuson]
- [08:41] How to make an offline installer for VS2017 [Scott Hanselman]
- [08:41] Announcing UWP Community Toolkit 1.3 [David Catuhe and Giorgio Sardo]
- [10:23] Microsoft’s new Spectator View rig lets you share what you’re seeing on the HoloLens with others [Mehedi Hassan]
- [11:11] Microsoft shares open source system for training drones, other gadgets to move safely on their own [Allison Linn]
- [12:43] The 68 things the CLR does before executing a single line of your code (*) [Matt Warren]
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week: [13:46] Some friendly advice from the Redmond Public Safety department on nighttime nude jogging [Raymond Chen]
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[14:36] Developer docs are now all in one place, on docs.microsoft.com [Kip Kniskern], http://docs.microsoft.com
Please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:00:00 +0000: Have a Little Heart (Rate Sensor) - Channel 9
Daniel Wertheim shares a cool little(?) project that mashes together a number of components, services and technologies...
"This week I held a talk at Swetugg, a two day Swedish conference for .NET developers. My title was: "NATS, what a beautiful message protocol!". In order to show a good use-case of NATS I put together a small demo where I read my heart rate in real time using a sensor and ANT+ SDK, which was published via NATS. I then had two different services (apps) running. Both subscribed to the NATS subject to which the heart rate readings were published. One service wrote the data to InfluxDB so that it could be visualised in Grafana. In another subscriber I took the data and matched it to a certain colour and then used the HTTP-API of the Philips Hue bridge to make a Philips Hue Go indicate if I was "calm" or "stressed".
The overall solution
I put together a small sketch to give a quick overview of how the pieces worked together
Some Docker containers...
The "message" HeartRateReceived...
The last piece was a service/app that got a copy of the published message and updated the colour of the lamp. If you are interested, you can get more information about the API of the Philps Hue bridge: https://www.developers.meethue.com/documentation/getting-started
This demo worked well for me. And shows a very good use-case for NATS. Pumping frequent, small sized sensor data, where transactional guarantees is not needed and "at most once" delivery is OK.
That's it. Hope it can inspire you to build something as well."
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 01:00:00 +0000: Connecting to the Cloud with Visual Studio Mobile Center | Azure Friday - Channel 9
Visual Studio Mobile Center powers end-to-end mobile app development experiences. Adrian Hall joins Scott Hanselman to showcase how to work with his TODO app data in the cloud with Visual Studio Mobile Center’s Tables feature. Check out the other Mobile Center (http://mobile.azure.com) features including Build, Test, Distribute, Identity, Crashes, and Analytics.
- : Windows - Microsoft - Bing: windows 10
Learn about Windows 10, the latest devices, apps and games or find support.
- Tue, 28 Jul 2015 23:56:00 +0000: Windows 10 - Free download and software reviews - CNET ... - Bing: windows 10
Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft's operating system, released on July 29, 2015 and available as a free upgrade for many users until July 29, 2016.
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:48:00 +0000: Windows 10 - Download - Bing: windows 10
Windows 10 (Windows), free and safe download. Windows 10 latest version: Windows 10 is here to change the game. Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system (OS) marks a ...
- Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:00:00 +0000: 10 reasons you shouldn't upgrade to Windows 10 | InfoWorld - Bing: windows 10
Many of you have thus far held off on upgrading to Windows 10, perhaps in part based on my advice from a year ago, when I originally listed 10 reasons you shouldn’t ...
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:07:00 +0000: Windows 10 Anniversary Update Features | See What’s New ... - Bing: windows 10
See new features in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update launched Aug 2, 2016: Sticky Notes w/Cortana, Music controls, Microsoft Edge, Windows Hello, Windows Ink & more.
Bing: Microsoft Edge
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:53:00 +0000: Get to know Microsoft Edge - Bing: microsoft edge
Learn about Microsoft Edge—the new web browser for Windows 10 that lets you write on the web and read without distractions, among other things.
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:28:00 +0000: Microsoft Edge Web Browser | Official Site | The Browser ... - Bing: microsoft edge
Microsoft Edge is the new browser built for Windows 10. Edge is faster, safer & gives you longer battery life. Stream 4K & take notes on web pages. Try it now.
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:49:00 +0000: Download Getting the most out of Microsoft Edge from ... - Bing: microsoft edge
With Microsoft Edge in Windows 10, you get a browser built for fast, safe, and productive web experiences. You can search directly from the address bar or take ...
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 05:53:00 +0000: Microsoft Edge - Wikipedia - Bing: microsoft edge
Microsoft Edge is the default web browser on Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, and Xbox One consoles, replacing Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer ...
- Wed, 15 Feb 2017 06:01:00 +0000: Microsoft Edge Help - Bing: microsoft edge
Get help with your questions about using Microsoft Edge with our how-to articles, tutorials, and support content.
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:52:00 +0000: HTML5 - Wikipedia - Bing: html5
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and current version of the HTML standard.
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:36:00 +0000: The W3C Markup Validation Service - Bing: html5
W3C's easy-to-use markup validation service, based on SGML and XML parsers.
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:14:00 +0000: HTML5 Templates from ThemeForest - Bing: html5
Choose from over 2,200 Premium HTML5 Templates from the #1 source for HTML5 Templates. Created by our Global Community of independent Web Developers.
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:24:00 +0000: html5.org — HTML revisited - Bing: html5
html5.org. HTML5 is the latest version of HTML and XHTML. The HTML Standard defines a single language that can be written in HTML and XML.
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 07:05:00 +0000: Free Website Templates, Free HTML5 Templates Using Bootstrap ... - Bing: html5
Free website templates, free HTML5 templates using Bootstrap framework. High quality free website templates for all.
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:20:00 +0000: CSS3.com - A comprehensive CSS 3 reference guide, tutorial ... - Bing: css3
A comprehensive CSS 3 reference guide, tutorial, and blog
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 15:11:00 +0000: CSS3 Previews - CSS3 . Info - Bing: css3
Many exciting new functions and features are being thought up for CSS3. We will try and showcase some of them on this page, when they get implemented in either ...
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:35:00 +0000: CSS3 . Info - All you ever needed to know about CSS3 - Bing: css3
The CSSWG has published an updated Working Draft of CSS Box Alignment Level 3. This module extends the Flexbox alignment properties to apply to all layout models and ...
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 06:00:00 +0000: Cascading Style Sheets - Bing: css3
Cascading Style Sheets home page. What is CSS? Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a simple mechanism for adding style (e.g., fonts, colors, spacing) to Web documents.
- Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:21:00 +0000: CSS3 - CSS | MDN - Bing: css3
CSS3 is the latest evolution of the Cascading Style Sheets language and aims at extending CSS2.1. It brings a lot of long-awaited novelties, like rounded corners ...
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:42:00 +0000: [Beta] Win86emu: Running x86 apps on WinRT d… | Windows 8 ... - Bing: WinRT
The project is abandoned. As I no longer own a Windows RT device and I'm not willing to use Windows RT anymore, unless Microsoft would make it more open (…
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:08:00 +0000: Windows 8 - WinRT PCs Powered by NVIDIA | NVIDIA - Bing: WinRT
Windows 8, NVIDIA Tegra, and NVIDIA GeForce fuse together to create a premium PC experience for desktops laptops and tablets.
- Thu, 16 Feb 2017 06:00:00 +0000: Windows Runtime - Wikipedia - Bing: WinRT
Windows Runtime; A component of Microsoft Windows; Details; Other names: WinRT: Type: Application programming interface: Included with: Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 ...
- Wed, 15 Feb 2017 16:17:00 +0000: Audacity 2.0.2 for WinRT - forum.xda-developers.com - Bing: WinRT
Audacity 2.0.2 for WinRT General ... There's some potential breakage in a few places because it was using specialized functions for rounding; as well, most of the ...
- Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:52:00 +0000: wAppStore - Windows RT - Bing: WinRT
wAppStore.org - Multiplatform application store. That is place where you can download and share your applications. Here are mainly applications that you cannot find ...